My First Blog Post

INTRO

In this blog you are going to learn about juggling, blocking, shooting, passing, dribbling and more.

Teams for Youth

The main leagues in North Carolina for youths up to teens are Wake fc,Triangle United,Rainbow and NCFC but rainbow soccer are for first starters and are for younger kids.

Dribbling 

When dribbling you want to have a soccer ball on the ground and start kicking it with the top of your foot.When you start to get the hang of it start to walk while dribbling and then you can turn that into a jog/run.

Passing 

When passing you want to have a buddy or the wall and your going to kick with the inside of your foot.When getting the pass back you want to trap it also with the inside if your foot to slow the ball down.

Blocking

In blocking you are usually on defense which were the other team you are playing against has the ball and your trying to stop them from letting the ball.You need to use your arms to push them to the sidelines so your team can get the ball.

Shooting

When shooting the ball into the net you want to kick with your shoe laces not the side of your foot or your toe. If you kick the soccer ball with your toe it may turn purple.

5 thoughts on “My First Blog Post

1. This is a great post! I liked how you did your post step by step like teams, then dribbling! I learned all the main soccer teams for kids in North Carolina. Good job!

2. I really enjoyed your post, Vittoria. Wonderful descriptions of different skills and great pictures demonstrating each one.